Sticky dough, but good bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to get any of the Bob's Red Mill products in Japan. I've tried through website and always received the message that it couldn't be done. But with iHerb, I had my mix in 3 days! Wow! Anyway, I used the mix in my bread machine which is half the size of an American machine, so I halved the recipe. At first I was dismayed with the sticky, wet dough, but the bread baked up perfectly. A good beginning for attempting to be gluten free.

Best bread so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Gluten free bread is the best I've found so far to satisfy my toast and sandwich longings. I use the regular oven method to make it and it took me a few tries to get the recipe fluffy, but now it makes a nice loaf. The texture is great. The flavour is also good, although I can tell there is corn flour in there, which is not my favourite. The corn flavour is very slight tho. This bread does not crumble and get dry like rice bread sometimes does, so I really like it. I do tend to always toast it before I eat it. I do recommend this product!

Never fails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This bread mix is never fail. When my celiac mom comes to visit, I can count on this mix to turn out right, and believe me, some of them don't.

Here a wonderful bread without gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried several mix bread, and this one is the best!!! The taste is very good! Also,it's lactose and sugar free!!! Just try it and see! p.s. Thank's for the good service and the fast shipping!!! I'm very happy!

GF Bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So easy to use and a perfect loaf every time! I love that this mix makes such a GF friendly loaf with not an ounce of soy in sight!

It was easier than I expected.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was easier than I expected. I did not use a bread machine. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The bread was great. Both my son and husband did not even know they were eating gluten free bread!

Great sandwich and toast bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have now tried several brands of "white" bread and like this one the best. Easy, easy in my bread machine. I use a GF setting on it. This bread even holds up after slicing and freezing. This bread can be sliced thin and still support a "heavy" sandwich - like turkey and cranberries - yum!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For gluten free this is best mix I've found. It does well in bread machine.

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I make this in our bread maker and my son loves it. You can't tell it is gluten free!

uses too much eggs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

you have to use like six- seven eggs - for this

1 2 3