Best price for the hemp seeds

Posted by GemmaG on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

Excellent Quality/Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Hemp seeds are amazing in quality and cost much less than other marketed brands. I'm a vegetarian with an active physical routine, and Bob's Red Mill, Raw Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts is a perfect addition to my smoothies, energy bars, and puddings. Besides, hemp seeds contain essential fatty-acids in the form of Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) which is a necessary building block for some prostaglandins — hormone-like chemicals in the body that help smooth muscles, control inflammation and body temperature, and are vital to other body functions.

GReat product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a shame this product has been discontinued. Has a nutty flavour and was great mixed with chia or sprinkled over things. Bring it back please Iherb :(

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that BRM uses less packaging than Manitoba Harvest. Seeds were nice and fresh.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste

Perfect addition to anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packed full of protein and healthy fats, I love adding these to porridge and smoothies! They give everything a really creamy, nutty taste :)

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, great tasting, good source of protein, omega 3 and 6 and has calming properties

Love Hemp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

1 2