Best one out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really is the best one at least that I've found. You just need to be aware that there is no leavening agent in this mix, so it's not like Bisquick. You must add baking powder and/or yeast and shortening.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I almost didn't try this, as other ones I have tried didn't taste good, but I am really pleased I did, because it made truly wonderful pancakes. I added apple and cinnamon to the basic recipe on the bag. It didn't feel like i was eating a diet food at all! I will try the muffin recipe next.

Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for someone who is diabetic. We love the pancakes and also the muffins. It doesn't mess with the sugar levels hardly at all. I recommend it highly.

Very good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this for baking and we are very pleased. Pizza, bread rolls, muffins-it does the trick! Good taste!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with this baking mix and will definitely buy it again!

simple and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for low carb diet

Low carb muffins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product. We use the muffin recipe on the package when we want a special treat for breakfast. I ordered eight packages recently. Unfortunately there was a lot of empty space in the package and there was loose flour over everything and falling out of the box when it arrived. Hope the shipping department is alerted that empty spaces needs filling!

Affordable low-carb baking ingredient

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In a world full of over-priced goods, this item is really one for sore eyes. Those who are following low-carb plans would agree with me that this way of life is rather costly and any savings is greatly appreciated. This is one such product, cheap but deliver results. Very pleased to have bought this. Act today and grab this affordable low-carb baking staple now (:

Very easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great replacement for flour ,but not cost effective as it comes in such small bags

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made a pancake and it was so good!

1 2 3