Help

iherb did great, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iherb did a great job getting my bread in the mail. The bread is good and is a must in my low carb diet. However, I live in the Philippines and customs charged me 65 dollars to receive a 16 pound box. Customs charged more for the package than the merchandise itself cost. Although i love this bread i will not be ordering more than the four pound mailing box in the future to avoid customs.

The best bread..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best breadmix I have tried. perfect!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best lowcarb bakingmix ever! I added some walnuts and some liquid sugarfree sweetener to the mix and the bread tastes wonderful :)

Use this in cakes and bread.

Posted by lillanne on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product if you dont want a lot of carbohydrate. Brukte dette litt da jeg forsøkte å leve på lavkarbokur. Har senere gått over til å bruke Speltmel og andre typer som jeg syns er bedre på smak. Det er selvfølgelig ikke lavkarbo, men bedre enn hvetemel. Men denne var helt grei.

Just received!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just received this and have not baked any bread yet. The baking mix from the same producer was very good and hopefully this is also. Good price!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was great and easy to use. I just wonder if i can replace the whip cream with something else?

The only bread I have found for a Low-Carb Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting bread and easy to make - I mix on dough cycle on my bread machine then put in loaf pans and bake in a regular oven - when cool I then slice into even slices on my meat slicer and put in a bread sleeve - - I have also made hot-dog and hamburg buns with the dough

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your fast delivery and choice of products. I have used Bob's Red Mill flour for years and it never disappoints. Will order from iHerb again.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome and great

great product easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for those on low carb that still like bread easy to use

1 2