Quality Brand

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely quality muesli. You can expect excellent quality with all Bob's products. Nice and crunchy. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Very good muesli

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first gluten free or any muesli I have tried and it is very good. I use it as a topping on yogurt. I need to avoid gluten and it is difficult to find good tasting products and cereals. It's nutritious too.

Great Gluten-free Breakfast Option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli is a welcome addition to my gluten free pantry! Ever since I was diagnosed as a celiac, it has been nearly impossible to find a good-trasting gluten-free muesli. I was delighted to find that Bob's Red Mill not only offers such a product but that it is so pleasing to the palate as well. I especially like it cooked. Good texture, great taste! And reasonably priced. I recommend it highly.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this because it has fruit whilst still being quite low in sugar. It's also far more filling than other gluten-free mueslis I've tried. Hard to keep it to just the recommended serving size.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This muesli is great with both milk and yogurt. I enjoyed it so much that I ate it for breakfast everyday for a week :)

Good Muesli

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

whith many seeds, without sugar. Not bad at all.

Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with Honey Oat Granola (also gluten free) to make it a little sweeter, yummy breakfast!

Great gluten free muesli

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one os really great, it has no sugar. Packed with healthy goodies. I dont like the raisins though. Still, this is the best gluten free muesli Ive had.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally the best muesli I have ever tried! Yummo

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I forgot how much I loved this muesli! The ingredients are clean and the flavour is divine! Add almond milk, chopped nuts, frozen blueberries and dried coconut..yum! I should have ordered some more!

1 2 3 4