Great healthy addition to any food.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wheat germ is one of the best sources of dietary fiber, B vitamins (thiamin, folic acid, vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acids), manganese, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, potas sium, calcium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and can benefit people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this natural and raw wheat germ and add it to oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies and different recipes. Not only does it make food taste better, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really helps me to have a regular bowel movement. Ever since I had about 2 tbspful with my morning drinks, I did not have any constipation problem.

Amazing deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This wheat germ is a fantastic deal. 3 lbs and extremely cost effective. Great for everything from toasting it and keeping it on hand to add your tea, coffee, yogurt,oatmeal. It adds a certain nuttiness and level of texture to whatever you add it to. I've also used it in certain recipes for cookies and cakes. And as usual, iHerb never disappoints, it was shipped quickly and very well packaged. Will definitely order again when I run out.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the taste of this wheat germ very much and love the quality and the quantity for the price, can't be beat.

Wheat Germ for Extra Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it solely as a toping for cereal (2xTBS) it needs a little honey for sweetening. The price is very fair when you consider the supermarkets charge $5-6 for the two most popular brands which are only 12 ounces!

Wonderful product for cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill Wheat Germ is the perfect addition I needed for my homemade breads and to top yogurts! A great product at a wonderful price... and promptly accessible via iHerb and shipping. Thanks for making shopping around for this product a breeze!

Wheat Germ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it every other with oatmeal in the morning.

great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fast service on everything that we have ordered past & present. thank you

The sky is the limit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use Bob's Red Mill Natural Raw Wheat Germ every morning in our breakfast cereal. We also use it in our smoothies. I add it to soups, stews, and sauces. I also bake with it for banana bread or any fruit or vegetable type breads. Very healthy product to include as many ways in your diet as possible.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good Price