Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I switched from flax seed to chia seed. Flax seed can create some sort of cyanide poisoning in your body so you shouldn't ear more than a tablespoon per day.

Bob's Whole Flaxseeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These flaxseeds have a nutty flavor and make a great tasting and healthy snack!

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and healthy. Reasonable price, nutty flavor

Flaxseed for Horses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually purchased this for my horse that suffered from COPD/allergy type symptoms for years (coughing/wheezing). I have had her on a regimen of herbs and Spirulina and added the flaxseed. I keep it in the freezer and grind it in small batches and refrigerate. She loves it and it has really helped her coat shine, her hooves strengthen, and her allergies are much improved! I have added it to my salads as well, but prefer fish oil and Evening Primrose oil for my essential fatty acids.

C. Mendonca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery and excellently packed with expiration dates to make our bulk order a very inexpensive way to keep from running out of this excellent product.Thank you

Bob's Red MIll Flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I always got this from our grocery store, but since we moved I couldn't find it anywhere. It was a great price.

Flaxseed Whole Grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!!

Value for Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems as good as any other flaxseed. I blend up a few cups at a time and store both ground and whole flaxseeds in the freezer.

Great product, reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find this flax seed at iHerb, as it is a product I regularly use in bread making. I sometimes have difficulty finding it locally, and when I do it is priced much higher than the price I paid at iHerb. I also was given free shipping due to the size of my order - a great transaction all around for me!

Tasty & heathy cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy eating all of Bob's Red Mill whole grain cereals! My favorite is his 8 grain cereal.

1 2 3 4