One of the best oat bran cereals on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, E, B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic and pantothenic acids), iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, potas sium, oat bran is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this oat bran and add it to oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies and different recipes. Not only is it and delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

very good cereal!

Posted by 5686205164739613149 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Excellent product

Posted by 5300241024203419698 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received the product at the right time, in good conditions and is cheap compared to others stores...

Delicious, healthy fiber-filled breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A relative who did the Ducan Diet had this for breakfast when I visited her. I really loved it! It is so easy to make and helps keep me regular. I also have used it for baking oatmeal type cookies and breads. My husband and I eat this on a regular basis, it is a quick, filling, breakfast which is high in fiber. I've tried a few other Bob's Red Mill products and all of them have been high quality. For breakfast: Lightly boil water, add hot water to a bowl of oat bran. (Water to oat bran ratio is about 1:1.5 .. add enough that it become a slightly runny paste, it gets firmer as it cools down) I add flaxseed powder and sometimes honey or cinnamon for a little extra sweetness.

Posted by 5024561131935109034 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Shipping takes 1 month to Russia.

cooks REALLY FAST

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cereal. I add some nuts or fruit and in two minutes, I have a great hot cereal. Why use instant packaged cereals when you can have this. The only thing one has to do is rinse out a pot - trust me, it's very worth it for the tasty cereal you'll have.

Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer1882118 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good

fine bran

Posted by Reviewer3215434 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oat bran is very tasty and high quality. I plan to buy them again and again.

1 2