Help

Don't use for bread.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is truely a pastry flour. It does well for making crusts or delicacies but did not like the results when I used it for making bread.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After being terribly disappointed with a recipe in which I substituted 100% stone ground whole wheat flour for 100% stone ground shole wheat PASTRY flour, I found this PASTRY flour and think it is amazing. Made that same recipe with this flour and is now one of my family's favorite recipes! This is a must-have item for your pantry!

Bob's Red Mill Pastry Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a licensed nutritionist and always looking for products I can recommend to others. Since I grind my own wheat, I was disappointed in this flour because it was much heavier. I find that stone ground flour is too heavy and therefore don't recommend it, but thought I would try it again to see if Bob's was different. I will need to add white flour to this to make it lighter.

Great for baked goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flour is great for baking things like cookies, muffins, quick breads. It has a lighter texture than regular whole wheat flour that is used for baking bread.

Bob's Red Mill Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour 5 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

AWESOME, GREAT FOR COOKIES, LOVE THIS. I was so surprised at the quality of this flour. I will always buy this! This makes great baked goods (esp cookies, and the expiration date was right on! Love ya iHerb!

👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

👍🏻

Use as Atta for Chapatis

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is what I use for chapatis. Better than regular Atta. Organic & Stone Ground - perfect rotis each time!

Jim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, no issues

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We don't have whole wheat flour in the Netherlands, so I ordered them here after reading the great reviews! I ordered it ons thursday and it was delivered on tuesday! That was great! I really like this product 'cause it contains all the essentials of the wheat and it doesn't taste 'heavy'. I use it for everything where flour is needed. When I run out (I ordered 4 of these big ones :-)), I'll order them again for sure! Thanks for the great & fast delivery & product!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this flour, it has a wonderful light subtle nutty flavour and bakes up just perfectly. So far I have used it for breads, pancakes, waffles, cookies and cakes and everything has turned out wonderfully just as (if not better) than I had hoped. I highly recommend this flour.

1 2 3 4