Don't use for bread.

Posted by Reviewer3153437 on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is truely a pastry flour. It does well for making crusts or delicacies but did not like the results when I used it for making bread.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2473001 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After being terribly disappointed with a recipe in which I substituted 100% stone ground whole wheat flour for 100% stone ground shole wheat PASTRY flour, I found this PASTRY flour and think it is amazing. Made that same recipe with this flour and is now one of my family's favorite recipes! This is a must-have item for your pantry!

Bob's Red Mill Pastry Flour

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a licensed nutritionist and always looking for products I can recommend to others. Since I grind my own wheat, I was disappointed in this flour because it was much heavier. I find that stone ground flour is too heavy and therefore don't recommend it, but thought I would try it again to see if Bob's was different. I will need to add white flour to this to make it lighter.

Bob's Red Mill Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

AWESOME, GREAT FOR COOKIES, LOVE THIS. I was so surprised at the quality of this flour. I will always buy this! This makes great baked goods (esp cookies, and the expiration date was right on! Love ya iHerb!

Great for baked goods

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flour is great for baking things like cookies, muffins, quick breads. It has a lighter texture than regular whole wheat flour that is used for baking bread.

Excellent For Baking!!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for Holiday baking and have already tried it.. Wonderful!!!!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour

Posted by Reviewer3296593 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product. I use several products from Bob's Red Mill and have found them all to be excellent. Your service was excellent and my product arrived in a timely manner.

As Advertised

Posted by Reviewer2670866 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill flours are the best. No one produces better quality foods and this whole wheat pastry flour is no exception.

light as air

Posted by Reviewer2026353 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour

Posted by Reviewer3291268 on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a while and really like it. I am diabetic and work to use whole grains daily. This helps with my baking and desserts.

1 2 3 4