Rice Farina

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not eaten this since i was a kid (60 years ago) it is lovely on a cold winters morning

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never tried the brown rice farina before. It is very light and creamy if you prepare it according to the directions. It is equally good from the microwave and the stove top.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice hot cereal for a cold winter day. I am gluten intollerant and wheat sensitive and this tastes and has the texture of cream of wheat. I love it!

Okay, Gluten-Free

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that his product is gluten-free and I love Bob's Red Mill products. Very wholesome. The brown rice farina was a little bland though, but it seems most rice farinas don't communicate much taste. If you can add butter, brown sugar and milk, you may have a treat though. Unfortunately, those are no nos for me. Missing the good ole days.

I like creamy rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my substitute for cream of wheat, because I am gluten sensative It is good with just butter and sea salt. Occasionally I use it as a side dish in place of potatoes. You need more water than directions call for.

Great breakfast or dessert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, easy to make, you can add spices or fruit for a bit of flavor if you like. Especially great in winter.

Great ,,,taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great subsitute for Brown Rice

Great flavour, creamy consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, this brand are very reliable and are high quality products.

Adore this cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous and so yummy. Cooks easily in microwave or stove-top. Very easy on the tummy~

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect cereal, will order regulary

1 2