Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Loved this flour- very healthy & high in fiber. Only a very slight aftertaste of coconut in the blueberry muffins I made. Can't tell at all in chocolate baked goods. The only trick is, this flour absorbs tons of liquid so must add more & also must use lots of eggs to compensate for no gluten. I will definitely use this instead of white or wheat flour for all my healthy treats!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My boys are wheat and gluten intolerant. This is the perfect flour for them. We make muffins from this and they have no reaction what so ever. Highly recommend.

I MIX THIS FLOUR WITH COCONUT OIL AND EGGS

Posted by satokoban on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AND BAKE LIKE PANCAKE, AND EAT LIKE PANCAKE WITH BUTTER, MORALESSE, ETC. EVERY MORNING.

First time trying coconut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried any other brands of coconut flour so I'm not sure how it compares to others. The flour is very fine and baked up into a very delicate crumb. If you don't use a strong flavoring such as chocolate, you can really taste the "coconuttiness" of the flour coming through. I made coconut flour brownies that were delicious but ended up more with a cake texture than a brownie texture. I'm still experiencing with other recipes at this time.

Coconut Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to use it, and I have gone through half the package. I am diabetic and don't do much baking. I am a pie and pudding man, but am paranoid about sugar and carbs. I use powdered dark cocao which makes a rather bitter pudding. I have been adding this flour and it gives not only a nutritional element, but a slightly sweet taste to my pudding. Now new problem---portion size and moderation. Can't eat just one, as the commercial goes.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best thing I've found to add moisture and flavor simultaneously to otherwise cardboard like gluten free baked goods. Its way spendy though. Substitute 1/3 whatever flour mix you are using with this and you will have a nice moist dessert.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent way to add low glycemic ingredients to your baking. We use the flour for pancakes and waffles and find the taste is excellent.

Cocnut flour

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have note tried it in baking yet, but the smell and taste of the flour is great! Smells good coconut and has a pleasant taste. Used it in my vegetable burgers with good result, great!

Not really sure about this

Posted by melindaweed on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this as part of an ill-fated attempt to go Paleo and cut carbs. I've only used it once, to make tortillas. They were weirdly sweet and grainy, and had a sort of rubbery texture. I wasn't too impressed. Maybe this stuff is better when it's used in something else. I found it too drying. Made me want to down a glass of water with every bite.

Good and sweet!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good coconut flour that has a good taste of coconut. When I use it in baking is a bit dry, but it gets a good taste, plus you need less sweetening since the coconut is pretty sweet already. But it was too dry for me, no matter how much liquid I add.