Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

Great product..

Posted by Reviewer1254460 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this flaxseed everyday in my porridge. It has done wonders for my gallstone problems. Highly recommended.

Great for baking donuts

Posted by 5282386365561516479 on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

golden flax

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

nice alternative to brown flax

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Like gold nuget

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

each grain is very large....this is first time tryed goldden,,,it is so much better then brown or darker colored one. this will be my repeat buy.

Whole, not ground

Posted by 5465886542947206602 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oops! I meant to buy the ground flaxseed but haven't had a problem grinding this down in my spice grinder for use in my morning oatmeal. Golden flaxseed has all the benefits of the regular brown kind but has a pleasant color for use in smoothies, etc. This bag arrived fresh and is clearly high quality.

Highly Recommend

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Huge, huge MUST have at my age!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my hot flashes at age 54 was starting to get worse and that it went way down to 1 or 2 a day after I made the conscious decision to grind flaxseeds and take it with LOTS of water DAILY. Gotta stop being lazy. What a difference!

1 2 3