Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

Huge, huge MUST have at my age!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my hot flashes at age 54 was starting to get worse and that it went way down to 1 or 2 a day after I made the conscious decision to grind flaxseeds and take it with LOTS of water DAILY. Gotta stop being lazy. What a difference!

Great for baking donuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

Great product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Staple of My Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use whole golden flaxseed (ground with coffee grinder) daily in baking. I much prefer it to brown flaxseed. This product provides excellent fiber and is an important part of a low- carb diet and blood sugar control.

So good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my daily breakfast, have seen an improvement in my health and skin.

Whole, not ground

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oops! I meant to buy the ground flaxseed but haven't had a problem grinding this down in my spice grinder for use in my morning oatmeal. Golden flaxseed has all the benefits of the regular brown kind but has a pleasant color for use in smoothies, etc. This bag arrived fresh and is clearly high quality.

golden flax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

nice alternative to brown flax

Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is a very important ingredient in the breakfast that I make for myself. I prefer not to source my Omega's from fish oil, so this flaxseed makes for an excellent alternative

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

1 2 3