Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal is an excellent healthy product, just wish there would be a zipper closure at the top of the bag since this product must not recieved light. Would order again.

one of our favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've tried several brands of golden flaxseed meal and feel that Bob's Organic brand is the best. It just seems to taste better and the quality/consistency of the meal is always uniform from package to package. We've tried cheaper brands but always come back to this.

聽說比flaxseed oil更好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

喝flaxseed oil喝到想吐 改吃flaxseed powder 因為營養比oil好一點 不過開了包裝就要快點吃完 因為非常容易氧化 吃了就沒意義啦

Great tasting flaxseed meal. Now I buy 2lb package

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Best form of Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of Omega 3. If you take it on an empty stomach you will tend to eat less and my cholestrol level is down and under control when consuming it consistently.My skin is better now. Price WOW!

Great stuff, great in oatmeal, or in bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. Much cheaper than health food shops here in the UK. We add it to oatmeal at breakfast. We add it to the sourdough bread that we bake. Great way to get your additional healthy fibre.

Great low carb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great in all my low carb recipes where golden flaxseed meal is used. Have even used it as breading on fried fish. Also very easy to order from iherb. Will order again as needed

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy adding flaxseed to salads. Bob's red mill golden - is excellent.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using Bob's flaxseed for years on the recommendation of many friends. Since I ingest other grains and supplements daily, I can't tease this out from the rest. Highly recommended

very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product but I stopped putting it in my smoothie and now put it in my oat meal. Made the smoothie taste like sand and it sank to the bottom, but is good on oat meal.

1 2 3 4