Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

Used as overnight oal meals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soaked with organic soy milk overnight with chia seeds, dried blueberries, plums & raisins as breakfast (& sometimes with cooca power). Taste good as usual. Nice price in i-herb.

Wonderful Oats!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease. Here are 9 evidence-based health benefits of eating oats and oatmeal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of these oats when cooked on the stove. It also works great for cold overnight oats! I will definitely buy again.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Bob's Red Mill products! Great value for quality product. I soak these in milk overnight and eat it for breakfast, tastes great! Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the taste! My favorite brand

Hubby Loves It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to cook and nice texture. Jazz it up with nuts, cacoa nibs and fruit and it's the perfect breakfast.

my must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This kind of oats is my must have. It's great for breakfast oatmeal, it's great for baking, it's great for making oat milk... I use it in any possible way.