Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

Used as overnight oal meals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soaked with organic soy milk overnight with chia seeds, dried blueberries, plums & raisins as breakfast (& sometimes with cooca power). Taste good as usual. Nice price in i-herb.

Great product at reasonable price

Posted by MissLift on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Switched from Quaker to Bob's Red Mill. I love the taste, it's nuttier. The texture is slightly chewy but not mushy. It also works great for baking cookies and cakes. Nutrition wise, it has close to no added sugar, and it's Organic which makes it one of the best product on the market quality/cost wise. I if you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Wonderful Oats!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease. Here are 9 evidence-based health benefits of eating oats and oatmeal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of these oats when cooked on the stove. It also works great for cold overnight oats! I will definitely buy again.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Bob's Red Mill products! Great value for quality product. I soak these in milk overnight and eat it for breakfast, tastes great! Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

Go-to Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although this makes great cooked cereal, this is my favorite oatmeal to use for making granola and grinding into oat flour to be used in baked goods.

Oats!

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD LWQ 620 on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the taste! My favorite brand