Suddenly this summer , without previous habit of taking oats,

Posted by 5292833067995868676 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered 12 packages of Bob's Red Mill, Organic Quick Cooking rolled Oats, because I have recently read two articles concerning the benefits ot oats. One is "10 Foods That Pack a Wallop" in TIME magagine, January 21, 2002 and the other is "The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" by Jonny Bowden(Fair Wind Press, 2007). In the latter book, the only recommended grain is the oats(other than the oats, quinoa is recommended too, but quinoa is not a true grain). The experience is very much satisfactory! Delicious beyond my expectation. I have replaced yellow rice or whole grain bread by oats for my meal. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you.

Make Some Yummy Cookies

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love making oatmeal cookies. They are a handy and healthy (if you don't use too much sugar) snack. All the better when you use organic oats. And these days it's not just the pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizer that are a concern with conventionally grown foods. It's not knowing if they are genetically modified. Without gmo labeling, it's better to just go organic. Well, it's always better anyway. Let's support our organic farmers who are working to protect our air, water and soil.

Love it

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is always difficult to find oat like this one around here (Saudi Arabia), and if I find it, it will be at least three times the price, now I can finally enjoy a healthy breakfast when I ordered this product and I have it almost everyday and I am enjoying it hot with a bit of honey, chia seeds and low fat milk :)

For baking purposes; a nice portion that will last a good while

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely designed content-sticker with helpful info. As with most of Bob's products I do transfer the content to an airtight container to keep it fresh as the original packaging is not resealable, but this doesn't bother me.

Thick oats

Posted by 5191621558702341178 on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little too thick for my liking also has an almost plastic taste to it as well..

Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats is a Great Tasting Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that these all natural quick cooking rolled oats are USDA Organic. Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest.

Yummy and organic

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes dynamite cookies.

Cheap, organic oats

Posted by HDumas on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These oats cook quickly and have good consistency.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill always has the best quality. Delicious!

Great oatmeal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3355555 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great oatmeal and a great price too. About to order more. Thanks.

1 2 3