Love this oatmeal! Much better than steal cut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oatmeal is stone ground so you get all of the oat and fiber nature intended. Sorry I've read the package too much, I guess. I really like it though. It doesn't take as long to cook as the steal cut and the texture is better. It does remeind me of the porrage(sp) that we had while visiting Scotland.

Scottish Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff! I soak it after I wash the pan every morning and it's good to go the next day. soaking digests phytic acid.

Absolutely Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite. The perfect blend of creaminess with crunch. I amended the directions to add the oatmeal (sprinkle delicately) before the water boils-then boil gently for 30 seconds. I sweeten with organic strawberry preserves. Excitingly different!

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Oatmeal is usually bland but this oatmeal has lots of flavor. I make a large batch for several days in my crockpot and then heat up what I need for the next day's meal.

Really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very different texture from the thick cut oat - but I love this too. Sprinkled with a little cinnamon & stevia - delicious!

Soooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Authentic Scottish oatmeal can't be beaten for flavor & texture. It's my breakfast choice almost every day & I don't get hungry for hours. There are many great recipes you can use oatmeal for it's extremely versatile. (And tasty & good for you).. It was hard to find in my area but luckily iHerb's price & swift delivery means there's always going to be at least two packets in the house. Worth the time to make it - I have a tendency to make too much & put it in the fridge to reheat in the microwave the next morning. If you haven't tried it before treat yourself - you'll be glad you did.

Best oats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating oatmeal most mornings for a long time and these are the best, very creamy and filling. Iherb had them at a great price too!

I sprout these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for the intestines and less on the acid PH if you soak them. tastes wonderful.

Great for BABIES and TODDLERS too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started giving this to my baby at around 11 months. I add avocado, papaya, bananas and fish and /or other veges and he loves it! Like how you can get protein, fiber, iron and other vitamins easily. He goes through a BAG of this almost every week!

Nice oatmeal

Posted by BenayEagan on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Get this if you are looking for a pooridge, but if you're looking for something with more texture, like regular oatmeal, I would get something else. It turns out pretty soupy, but is very tasty with milk.

1 2 3 4