Great organic soy beans.

Posted by Leione on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious and nutritious. In addition to being organic, gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, these soy beans are an excellent source of vegetable protein, dietary fiber, folic acid (vitamin B9), thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamins C and K, manganese, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potas sium, copper, calcium, zinc, selenium, phytosterols, antioxidants and flavonoids, and are beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: they help stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevent blood spikes keeping you full longer, aid digestion, prevent heartburn and acid reflux, increase appetite, soothe the stomach lining, reduce colon inflammation, normalize blood pressure, lower triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protect against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, help maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduce the risk of cancer. I love these soy beans: not only are they organic, delicious and great in different recipes as a healthy alternative to meat, but also they help normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Soy Beans, 24 oz (680 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made soy milk using this product. It is perfect, smooth and delicious. I feel safe to consume as this is organic. Thanks Bob's Red Mill to provide such a good quality product. I will try other products under this brand. Thanks to iherb also to continue to carry good products and good services. I got my order delivered in good shape in less than 4 days from US to Hong Kong.

Why This Huge Increase On The Price???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying these for a month because I make homemade soy milk. Last time I bought, few weeks ago, I paid RMB 40.55. And now is RMB 60.92?! Nothing justifies this % of increase! Not even USD fluctuation!

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, makes great soy milk and even better soy yogurt.

True. Very good. Not GMO. makes good homemade tofu.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty clean.

Pricey, but tastes great!

Posted by vegenotes on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tiny bag of soy bean costs more than 8 dollars. It is not cheap, but it makes great soy milk. The smell and flavor remind me of the soymilk I used to have when I was little. I will buy it again in the future.

Excellent quality!!!

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this organic soy beans! I use this to make soy milk. Perfect taste!

Soy beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never tried out soy beans before, so I do not know how others brands will taste. However, I can not imagine that gm soy beans can be better than organic. Great product and price!

Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OH.....they are sooooooooooo goooood!! Two thumbs up for this product!

Very good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought a lot of Bob's Red Mill products and all are very very good. No disappointment so far!

1 2