Met expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this flour to use in a gluten free flour blend. It worked quite well. I will be buying again!

Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that it was cheaper to order this product online than the prices in the store.

Good pro cut, use for tasty gluten-free tempura batter and flour substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this a lot as a flour substitute. Tempura batter with egg and water, mix until desired consistency. Makes a super yummy custard pie, look up Maggie pie recipe and substitute for the flour and it is fantastic!

Not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product fas a part of my homemade crisp bread and in other baking. I just use 1 dl (or less) in baking in order to cut down on the wheat flour. I tried to use 100% rice flour in my baking once, but that did not turn out to good, but if you mix it with wheat or amaranth flour it works really good together. Good product to mix with other types of flour if you would like to avoid too much wheat flour in your baking.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No complaints.

Package was CUT OPEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Second time buying products from iHerb. Both times I had ordered flours (Spelt from Arrowhead Mills) and Rice Flour from Bob's Red Mills. BOTH times flour packages arrived opened. The rice flour was even CUT OPENED. Definitely not buying products here anymore.