Help

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

I love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Amaranth Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Makes good bread.

Using in Baking Blends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

~Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely addition to my quinoa porridge plus other baking as I'm gluten free and very limited in my food choices.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am happy with the product

My Mom like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gluten free flour! Great quality!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this flour because it is gluten free, vegan and healthy. It makes an excellent cereal for winter that nourishes the body. Add to boiling water, stir and serve. Sweeten with Agave ( a natural and vegan sweetener far healthier than sugar and better than stealing honey from the bees who need it more.

making my own gluten free bread! it's lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase