Corn FLOUR?

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, corn flour. I've always found corn meal a little irritating to sensitive gums, but this is the answer. It makes a smooth textured cornbread, and the flavor is incredible. It's worth a try if you like cornbread.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (680 g)

Posted by 4712504921043831396 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This item improves the taste of food. I use it as my main ingredient to stick home made burgers together instead of ordinary flour and it does the job perfectly. I used it recently to thicken a home made soup with and I couldn't believe how good it was. It's also good in stews containing white meat. I think having something like organic ground corn in food is where the extra taste is coming from and better than using a plain thickener. It's a quality product and mixes well when you mix with a small amount of cold water for a paste or more cold water to use in a stock, soup or stew. I've ordered my second delivery.

AT LAST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At last I was able to purchase a truly full grain cornflour-Thank you

Good quality

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality corn flour. I used this to make some pineapple jam tart cookies. My cookies turn out well and delicious. It works okay as a thickener in my vegetables soup and also in my stir-fry vegetables. I think i prefer cornstarch better in my vegetables dishes. Recommended.

Best corn flour

Posted by 5204037749441071583 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will order more. I use it for my kids who have food allergies to other grains.