LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Feb 12, 2009

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

yummie

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Creamy and good

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.

Love this cereal

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a very tasty and nutritious hot cereal. When you need to go wheat-free, this is a product to have on hand to look forward to in the morning. With a bit of dairy butter or coconut butter and a swirl of agave syrup...yum!

Great hot cereal

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Mar 25, 2008

This cereal takes little time to cook. It is also gluten free and tastes fine.

Buckwheat Hot Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1963607 on Feb 07, 2008

A great deal on an organic high quality product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 30, 2008

I am very limited in what I can eat as far as grains. I read where I could have buckwheat. THis is great and so good on cold mornings!

Like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Nov 12, 2009

I like this stuff. Warm comfort food, but don't feel weighed down after eating it. I put a touch a stevia in it to sweeten, and tastes just fine, and it's healthy for you !

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1654136 on Jan 25, 2010

Loved the creaminess of this. I have not had buckwheat in years, forgot what I was missing.