LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

Creamy and good

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

yummie

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Posted by Reviewer2685414 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy stuff

Delicious!

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a luxury purchase for us, but so worth it! We add equal amounts gluten free oats to this buckwheat cooked with water and coconut oil for breakfast - just add fruit, nuts and seeds for a very satisfying meal. Will buy again.

COOK WITH COCONUT OIL & CEYLON CINNAMON

Posted by satokoban on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TASTE WITH STEVIA, VOILA SWEET CREAMY BREAKFAST. OR COOKED WITH SUNFLOWER OIL, CURRY POWDER & GINGER POWDER, TASTE WITH DASH OF SALT, TOPPED WITH STEAMED VEGGIES FOR HEALTHY LUNCH.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.

unsure...

Posted by noonchee on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like buckwheat. In Korea, I eat lots of food with buckwheat flour - from noodles to pancakes. I drink buckwheat tea. I even have a buckwheat pillow. So, I thought I'd love this item, especially since I love Steel Cut Oats and cream of wheat. However, I didn't care for this as a hot cereal. I didn't want to waste the rest of the cereal. After it had cooled, it resembled rice that was a little overcooked. So, I had some with my meal in lieu of rice, and enjoyed it that way. It's a healthier alternative to rice - though the texture needs improvement. I will keep trying though - perhaps it is the way that I cooked the hot cereal. If it doesn't improve, I will use the rest of the bag as a healthy rice substitute.

It tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product cooks easily without being lumpy - every time.

healthy breakfast

Posted by 5629174400888929798 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love the creamy buckwheat hot cereal. It's much like cream of wheat but healthy. Try it, you'll love it.