Great organic whole grain kamut.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this ancient Egyptian grain delicious and nutritious, but also it's rich in dietary fiber, protein, amino acids, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potas sium, calcium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer, not to mention that it's great in different recipes. I love this organic whole grain kamut: not only is it delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. It's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a healthier diet.

kamut berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great in my homemade bread.

Kamut Grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hay...I'm new at this and thought I was ordering something that could be substituted for flour. I received whole Karmut grain. Can I use my Kitchenaid Food processor to convert the grain into flour? Karmut porridge doesn't sound very appealing....I don't even like Grits.

Really yuommy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whole grain kamut is very chewy. I boil it like rice and add salt AFTER cooking. Adding salt before it is fully cooked seems to make it really tough.

Kamut is a great grain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried kamut for the first time a month ago, and I love it! I think it's much better than red, white or spelt wheat berries. It has a thicker hull and more fiber, it's chewier. It has the same great taste as the other berries. And when I boil it and the berry splits, none of the starch dissolves like the others somewhat did (maybe I boiled them too long). Its harder to cook though. I soak the grains for at least 12 hours, and I boil it for well over an hour. Apparently, the hull is very thick. But it's a great grain, and now I'm looking for more recipes where I can substitute it for pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Toothsome grain, with nice aroma and texture.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They taste very good in my green salad, and taste better than barley berries(just my personal opinion of course). This product was a big suprise!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to grind my flour fresh, so this is great.

Whole Grain and Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kamut is a great product for adding to soups and morning breakfast oats.

looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

looks good, haven't tasted it yet though

1 2