Terrific Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was sooo glad to find this flour. I mix it w/Amaranth flour to make pancakes. It adds thickness & improves flavor of the batter...love it!

what a product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so tasty and so low in calories. I can't believe how good it is. I used it to make pancake and ended up with less than 20 Calorie each and much more delicious and the texture of the pancake is so normal just like normal flour.

Best whole grain pancakes

Posted by Evegreen on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

makes extra fluffy pancakes with just a hint of whole grain texture. Delicious nutty taste. Prefer this over white flour pancakes any day.

Yummy Ingredient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this with organic spelt, oat bran and whole wheat as ingredients to make a great breakfast-fruit bar!

Great flour for pastries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This flour gave a perfect texture to my pastries and I always buy it . Mix 2 cups of whole wheat flour and to cup of kamut flour and 1cup of barley flour all together gave to my pastries a perfect texture.

Great For Breadmaking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I have been using it in my bread recipes along with regular white bread flour and whole wheat flour (1 cup of each to equal the 3 Cups flour my original recipe called for) and it is fantastic! I have not found it locally so was very happy to find it here. Try it, you won't be sorry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reputable company and good product.

alternate for wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very healthy for you, we make bread with this

Gives my bread a great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i just started recently to bake my own whole grain bread. I am always playing around with different types of flour, but the the last bread with a ratio of 2:3 whole grain kamut: whole grain wheat flour turned out really great. Furthermore Kamut has a really excellent nutritional profile!