great product; great price; fast delivery. thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i eat this stuff daily for breakfast. 10 minutes in a 400F oven will toast the grains; then just grind them in the blender,or food processor, or hand grind, and voila! instant fresh-tasting oatmeal; just add salt & boiling water. mix with a little less water for a dough; flatten on cookie sheet; bake for about 12-15 minutes at 400F, slice while warm; and you have flat bread or crackers. season as desired, salt, pepper, curry powder, seaweed...

The best whole grain oat groats on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, E, B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic and pantothenic acids), iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, potas sium, oat groats are beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: they help stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevent blood spikes keeping you full longer, aid digestion, prevent heartburn and acid reflux, increase appetite, soothe the stomach lining, reduce colon inflammation, normalize blood pressure, lower triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protect against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, help maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduce the risk of cancer. I love these oat groats: not only are they organic and delicious, but also they help normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieve the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

perfect for breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect for my raw breakfast, soaked and blended with almond milk :)

Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Oat Groats

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The package arrived in good time, at at good price, with sufficient packaging to protect it but not to excess. The oats are clean, well packaged in protective, thick non-reactive plastic bag. A clip to close the bag was provided! The cooking instruction are clear and correct. The hour required to prepare the oat groats produce a superb oatmeal. I usually prepare mine in a crock pot over night. I adapted the "double boiler" recipe, increasing the water a bit.

Very Good Oat Groats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have a grain mill that we use to grind wheat and other grains for homemade recipes. These organic oat groats are absolutely delicious when ground and added to pancakes and different bread recipes! We also have an oat roller for making fresh oatmeal. It's far superior to the pre-packaged kind and the taste is wonderful! This brand is very fresh and flavorful. You won't be disappointed!

Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Oat

Posted by KiMaLi on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

USDA organic product. It is all natural. This is a heart friendly product. Groats have an exceptionally hearty flavor and a chewy texture. Oats are a very good source of soluble fiber. Give them a try.

Bob's the Best

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I used it to make some raw "breakfast bites" in my dehydrator. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product).

Whole Grain Oatmeal is Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had never eaten oat groats before trying Bob's Red Mill, and now I'm so glad I did. They're so much better than rolled oats. You can't even compare them. They have more flavor plus a great chewy texture. They take much longer to cook--50 minutes for the groats and 5 minutes for rolled --but I think they're worth it. I make big batches to last several days, and then they don't seem like more work.

Beat my expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Groats is the only way to eat oatmeal. Will definitely keep buying this product.

Great Nutritious Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Add some into your rice and after cooking ... you'll know the difference!

1 2