Help

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Different than what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

great for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used up two bags of this flour already and love love love it! Perfect for baking cookies, banana bread, and even pancakes. Great flavor and texture!

Another good gluten free flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Still unopened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Different taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

1 2 3 4