Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Posted by Reviewer2372964 on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2914485 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Different than what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Another good gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1363499 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1087055 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Still unopened

Posted by 5116640392345431828 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Different taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

1 2 3 4