Good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this product from my local grocer, Kroger and Publix for several years. iHerb had a better price.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well it's Bob's Red Mill, need I say More. Looks great. I will use for baking banana bread. I put a small amt in.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always use this but my local grocery store was out so I ordered it online instead.

We all need this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Flaxseed is sooo important and good for our overall health!! Everybody should be taking it...you name it, it's good for everything..and if any of you have high cholesterol, DO NOT take any prescription drugs which is crap you're putting in you, instead this is the #1 natural cholesterol lowerer!! Put it on cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, in smoothies, etc. Awesome stuff!

Luv flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This goes n my pancakes n cereal n smoothies. I luv it

Organic Ground Flaxseed Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Bob's Red Mill products ! I use about 6 on a regular basis !

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This ground flaxseed meal is the best.....as far as I'm concerned, after using it for 3 years.

Great Texture and Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this with some of my paleo recipes and it was a great addition. Bob's is always the best quality.

Half the price of Australian flax meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this in smoothies. It has helped a lot with hot flushes from Tamoxifen, joint pain and my skin is smooth and soft. And it costs me half of what it would if I bought it here in Australia.

Flaxseed Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, goes well on quinoa for brekky, in smoothies, in homemade fruit ice-cream etc. Not too chunky just right. Will order again ~ good price too^^

1 2 3