Make a Big Batch and Freeze!

Posted by rabbit on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pinto beans are delicious in so many recipes. I love them in tacos and burritos, as a topping for nachos, in vegetable soups and chili, and even in pasta with tomato sauce and sauteed zucchini. They add a nice amount of healthy protein to any meal. After being cooked, they are tender and very tasty. You can season them however you like as they are cooking. Sometimes, I add salt and a little bit of unprocessed sugar to the cooking water to slightly enhance their natural flavor. They freeze very well, so if you are like me and don't like to cook beans all the time because they take such a long time to cook, make a big batch and freeze in several small containers. This way you can use as much or as little as you like whenever you want without the time-consuming process of cooking them on the spot.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These beans do the trick! I was missing beans since I am Mexican and I couldn't find beans ANYWHERE in South Korea. I ordered these and was so happy!! They taste great!

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are good beans. they average about one bad bean per bag, and there are no rocks. this is the real stuff

Good Standard Beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cooked a batch for Mexican food and came out well.

Very good!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The beans are large, beautifully marbled and cook to a tender perfection - wonderful!

pinto beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pinto beans are one of my favorite beans especially with cornbread. Thanks The taste is exceptional

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! All of Bob's Red Mill products are good.

Very tasty, long lasting after cooked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love them, my fav type of beans. Will buy again!

Great for making homemade chili

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Bob's Red Mill beans! Very lovely. Make sure to soak 24 hours before.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These beans didn't seem to give me gas like almost all others do. My blood type is ab. According to bloodtype diet, pinto beans are medicinal for us.

1 2