Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Easy to make terrific polenta.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one great tasting product. Living in the south I have had what is called "grits" white, blah tasting. Polenta, the Italian version is way better.

Great product & perfect for coeliacs!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use these corn grits/polenta to make everything from cornbread to cupcakes, pancakes and just about everything in between. As a coeliac (celiac) this product is great as it's completely gluten free and not made in a factory that processes other gluten grains. Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste.

super good corn grits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually just finished eating some! Really good - I like it with 1 part milk/soymilk to 2 parts water. We eat them a lot and this brand is delicious.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are so delicious....and...vry easy to prepare!

Good Grits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a southern girl and was raised on grits. I've eaten just about every kind out there, these are wonderful! Plus Gluten Free!!

A bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this thinking I finally found what's referred to as 'instant' polenta because the instructions on the iherb website listed it took only 5 minutes. However, on receipt, the full instructions cite this is only for breakfast grits, but requires the usual 30 minute, like traditional polenta. Wish the iherb website listed the full instruction set.