Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product, potato flakes, was quite satisfactory. I have used a number of Bob's Red Mill products for years, such as the gluten flour, semolino flour, and oat bran. However, I was disappointed to discover, on delivery, that there were additional ingredients besides potatoes in the flakes(mono- and diglycerides, and citric acid). I had tried, via a Web search, to find a product like the one I had just used up, that was pure potatoes. I was unable to determine from information on the Web that there were any ingredients besides potatoes in the Bob's Mill flakes.

These are great to have on hand at all times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a quite way to have mash potatoes, or thickening in soups or mixed vegetables. I liked these flakes thick,using almond milk and chopped or minced dried onion along with other seasonings. Some times I also add minced dry garlic as well. Again I want to keep a number of these packages on hand at all times.

BEST instant potato flakes available on the market today!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome....plain n` simple. It is pure dehydrated REAL potato flakes..nothing else. No chemicals of any kind. It tastes amazing and just like true potatoes. I use it to save time when I`m in a hurry to get dinner on the table and I have not been disappointed. I`m thrilled that iherb offers this fantastic product.

Far, far cheaper then the small bags.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the small bags you get in Norway (filled with milk, and various kinds of salt, fat and who knows what) this is really, really cheap. The taste is also good. I normally have a cube of stock in the water, and a dab of coconut oil, and go easy on the fluid! Remember, it is easier to add then reduce. 4 and not 5 cause it is not organic.

Bob's Red Mill, Potato Flakes

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing but potato flakes in this product. The taste is good. I will continue to purchase.

Deserving of 5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery. Quality item. Excellent postage rates. Great follow up.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy to use.. taste good n only takes mins to prepare this yummy snacks

Fast, Easy, and Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You have to experiment with with substitutes for butter and milk if you prefer non-dairy. Also, go easy on the salt!

excellent one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to cook, easy to prepare, taste good, reasonable price, must have item at home! for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner... i love it a lot!

Just like Freshly-made Smashed Potatoes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always preferred smashed potatoes as my carb-based side dish, but often opted for other less labour-intensive options until I found this product! Add some milk or water, olive oil or butter, salt and pepper to taste and your guests will be amazed and!