Perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product that works inestinal regulating traffic and keeping blood sugar in check, being a great prebiotic. Tip: take it 10 minutes before eating diluted in water, yogurt or Kefir. Thanks from Spain.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A cheap way to increase good gut bacteria through the high resistant starch content.

Gave me my life back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Crohns sufferer, who started supplementing with this aside from other sources of resistent starch. My disease seems to have become a thing of the past

Potato starch and blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been testing this "resistant starch" product for the past 2.5 weeks to help blood sugar and insulin resistance. So far, it seems to be helping with blood sugar control, and I expect more progress over time. If you run a similar experiment, be sure and use PS with COLD water so it is not digested as a regular carb. I also ordered inulin(prebiotic) to take with the potato starch, as they seem to work together in the body.

RS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great RS supp.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect quality and excellent result when cooking. I use it mostly for simple and fast desserts that are very popular in Eastern Europe. Boil water with your favorite jam or juice (it can be also dried fruits boiled in water, anything that you like), add sugar and when boiling add potato starch previously dissolved in small amount of cold water (depending on the amount of water, 1-3 tablespoons of starch). Mix quickly until you get the desired thickness and wait for the first bubble from boiling. Eat hot or cold with milk or whipped cream.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I not only use this in my gluten free bread and cake products, I also use this to thicken stews and soups. It is usually interchangable with cornstarch. If you want twice the thickening power, use tapioca starch. I do find this very nice to make cream puffs and eclairs, instead of wheat flour. The reason is, you do not have to pull out doughy mass in the middle of the puff (what you have to do with wheat flour puffs), as it all bakes up nice all the way through with a nice hollow in the center for filling. For wheat eaters, if you use some with your wheat flour, substitute some wheat flour with the starch, it will greatly lighten up your cakes and breads. For those who use gluten free flours, sift in with your rice flour and other starches as this makes it easier to measure accurately and mix better.

Leaky bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard.

Used in my morning cold drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes fine. I mix a tablespoon with cold liquid and drink it, as a resistant starch for my gut health. I recommend it.

Your health depends on health of your bacteria.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a food for your bacteria.