Really smooth

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality oats, cook really smooth and fast, really rich flavour. GF is just a bonus! I like my oats with a scoop of peanut butter, a banana and some cinnamon... then I blend it all together smooth. Good the next day too, it thickens and goes like pudding!

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1928206 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loves these oats, my boys are celiac and these don't react with them

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids like them with milk

Very good

Posted by Jessica87 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want to make yourself gluten free hot oatmeal for a quick, hearty breakfast these are the oats for you! Great taste and kinda creamy, tastes surprisingly good cooked w/ just water.

GF Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like the best oatmeals we've made but do not have to be concerned about gluten with this one! Bob's Red Mill has the greatest GF products around and for a decent price. Will definitely order more.

So much better than Quaker

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Bob's Red Mill products. These oats have a rich flavor and are so much tastier and creamier than Quaker oats. Certified gluten free is also a plus!

FAVE product!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As gluten free oats cannot be sold in Australia at present (due to labeling laws), I am CONSTANTLY stocking up on these oats as we can't live without them! Previously I bought the rolled oats but for some reason customs will no longer allow them, however, these work just fine! We use them in porridge, pancakes, baking, savoury recipes and even face masks! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

as described

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

as described , thank u

Big Thumbs Up

Posted by Reviewer2111597 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

as a coeliac the hardest thing for me was to give up oats, seriously. When I found Bob's Red Mill GF Oats I was over the moon, and although it is a pricey luxury I really appreciate being able to eat them again. I have a high acuity of coeliac disease and react to minute amounts of gluten with a myriad of symptoms, been eating these oats for a few years now and not once had a reaction.

good

Posted by 5285307750435531678 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good!!