Daaalishhh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is NOT what my mama gave me! This tastes WAY better than the Quaker Oats that I grew up with. I usually drop about two tablespoons of it into the blender (raw) when I make smoothies. I believe it's lowering my cholesterol, adding fiber, vitamins, and tastes GREAT! It's a MUST have in the winter and really curbs your appitite. All this for less than three dollars!

Delicious

Posted by K on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely love the taste of this more than regular oats. Save 5% on your next order, regardless you're a new or current customer, by entering VWG 038 (without spaces) when you checkout.

Best Oatmeal!

Posted by southerngal on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I know why so many Scots love their porridge! This oatmeal is very different from the rolled oats I have used for many years. I like to use equal parts of milk and water and a dash of salt when cooking Bob's Scottish Oatmeal. I let it stand a couple of minutes after cooking 5-7 minutes, then add maple syrup to taste. When making just one serving, I use the microwave to cook the Scottish oatmeal.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer whole outmeal in my porridge, but the taste is good. I will try them in outmeal biscuits too.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty with fruit.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smooth texture of this hot cereal. High-quality, like all the Bob's Red Mill cereals.

Wonderful oatmeal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Full of flavor with a nice texture.

scottish oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good

Scottish Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best oatmeal I've ever tasted!!

Feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oat are a different texture than what I'm used to and a little difficult to cook in the microwave but I liked them. I put some butter and stevia in them.

1 2