SOY POWDER PANCAKES

Posted by 5303151629355270538 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We are on a low-carb/low-fat/low-sugar diet - my husband found a recipe for pancakes with this and they are (surprisingly & happily) really good!

Good for cooking, not for cocktails

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has some kind of grains in it. Dissolves poorly in cold water and has strange aftertaste in cocktails. However good for hot food - sauces and so on.

Awesome All-round Protein

Posted by 4776277838019485294 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein powder and add it to anything I can in order to get extra protein into my diet. It blends well into pretty much everything, has no real distinguishable flavour, and is very versatile. I love this protein powder, and will continue to use it for years to come. A great alternative for those with lactose intolerance who cannot consume whey protein powder (as is my case).

Awful

Posted by 5515769853231318031 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've paid for the product but it never arrived. Worst service, site ever. You should be ashamed! Bad bad bad. Don't use this site for nothing. This is the best advice I can give to you.

sneak a scoop into the pancake mix

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sneak a scoop of this into the family pancake mix and it doesn't affect the taste, texture or presentation of the pancake at all. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.