Best oats

Posted by Reviewer2560511 on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These oats really do the job of cleaning you out--cholestrol & your GI tract. Taste great w/ berries etc. Easy to cook, too.

Good ole stand by!

Posted by Reviewer2995927 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very good quality oatmeal and just like the Irish kind you pay mucho bucks for. I just pour boiling water on it in a pot and the next morning heat it up and eat. Another fantasti Bob's Red Mill product.

Not my....bowl of oats

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seemed like a good quality product, but I didn't really like the texture of these oats. I have never had steel cut oats before so I won't rate them down because of it, but I much prefer rolled oats. These always came out chewy and tough, no matter how long I cooked them or by what method (though stove-top results were MUCH better than microwave). Won't buy again. Edit: I tried cooking these with water first, and then adding milk - tremendous difference in taste and final texture, and I really enjoyed them!

This is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry I waited so long to try this kind of oatmeal. It takes longer but it is soooo gooood. It is really worth the 15-20 minutes to cook.

My absolute favorite cereal.

Posted by 4759390963178710845 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy every chew of this marvelous food.

Love it..!

Posted by 5328743795633389546 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to make my little one teething cookies...they came out exactly the way I want...thanks to steel cut oats. (Thumbs up)

Great taste, great price

Posted by 4915938530512951919 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Steel cut oats aren't in stores in Norway, so i ordered Red Mills steel cut oats here. I made oatmeal with these. They tasted great, much better texture and flavour than rolled oats. I have not tasted other brands though. Still, I think these tasted great!

This is good stuff

Posted by minibeanhome on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good product that lives up to its promises. fairly priced and exceptional quality.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2684218 on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i and my family always enjoy red mill's oats.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really is what it says on the packet - it's the worlds best oatmeal! I eat it every morning, and could be without. Great taste.