The product is good but I misunderstood...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for traditional buttermilk powder, and only realized the difference between traditional and sweet cream after purchasing. It's still a quality product and I've used it in place of milk in baking. But if you are looking to make traditional tangy buttermilk, this is NOT it.

I like this for recipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buttermilk goes bad because I only seldom use. Now I have this powder and am making a great almost no calorie dressing every day. If I get tired of the recipe, this wonderful tasting product will wait for me.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a recipe for making my own Ranch dressing. It called for powdered buttermilk. I ordered it and got it in record time. Thanks for the speedy service!!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great to have on hand if you don't use buttermilk daily and don't like to run to the store at the last minute and waste time and gas.

made the chicken super tender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product to keep on hand when you can't get to store for buttermilk -

The real thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A lot of milk quality for your baking and cooking. Very good in hot cereals. Keeps well and does the job for an old man who can't get to the store easily.

Product Quality & Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb.com provided the product in a timely manner at a reasonable price. The product quality is excellent. As a customer I am very satisfied and would use iHerb.com again.

Just Beautiful!

Posted by Cymriccat on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my recipes calling for dry milk powder, this worked so wonderful!. Beast bread we ever made!

Excellent in baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this when baking and loved it. Great taste. Will purchase again.

no buttermilk in korea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

& this powder makes things so easy for me! delicious & i know it's great because it's bob's. thank you for supplying this, iherb! a lot more expensive than other powders & flours but sooo worth it.

1 2