Excellent carob

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iHerb doesn't have any raw carob powder, so I get this one instead. It is really excellent. I am sensitive to caffeine, so this is a great alternative for homemade 'chocolate' I make a lovely carob bar using this, and use it in smoothies and other recipes. Be aware carob is NOT a chocolate replacement - it is a different taste, a bit sweeter and just different. If you expect it to be like chocolate it will not be. Homemade carob bar - almond butter, coconut oil, coconut butter, carob powder, coconut flakes, chia seeds, hemp seeds, a bit of pink himalayan salt and anything else you want to add - yummmmm

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product costs less than others, but tastes great and has the same quality as the more expensive ones.

Smooth Carob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taken off chocolate by the doc and tried this carob instead. I found the product to be creamy and smooth, very nice.

A mild taste of chocolate,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and it is perfect for home made chocolate and cocoa. I rellay like that you get a lot for your money.

Repeat order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time ordering Bob's Red Mill Toasted Carob Powder. I liked the first bag that I purchased and ordered two more since I can't purchase carob powder locally. I can't handle caffeine and this is a wonderful alternative that satisfies my chocoholic mania! Thank you!

THE BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baking has never been better after using this powder instead of regular cacao powder. It has an amazing burnt-like taste which makes everything taste a hundred times better :D YUMMY!!

Tasty, non addictive like cocoa / cacao

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure I would like this as much as cocoa or cacao but I actually like it more. I chose to switch from cacao to carob because although it's said that cacao is good for you I have read that regardless it is still a stimulant, contains caffeine and stimulates cortisol production. I didn't want that and I didn't want that in my children food either. I am very happy with the taste of carob, I actually prefer it to cacao. Plus I seem to sleep better now that I am having less cacao or cocoa in my diet.

very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good (to my taste) carob powder; very reasonably priced.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I made the perfect carob cake using this powder.

Sabe muy rica

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La uso para smothies, y para hacer nata con "chocolate", esta muy rica, a mi familia le gusta y son muy exigentes gourmets jajaja ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión