Fantastisk produkt!

Posted by etiskhandel on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Det kan brukes istedet for kjottdeig, og det smaker som kjottdeig! Enklere å lage enn ekte vare, og smaken er den samme! prisen er 3-4 dollar for en pakke, og den varer til minst 25 middager! Bruk: tøm over proteinene i en skål, og tøm over buljongvann. La det stå i 10 minutter, og ta bort overflodig vann. Klar til bruk! Kok eller stek, as you wish! :)

Good Stuff

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add it to vegetarian soup to pump up the protein. Nice texture. I also used it in spaghetti sauce. It has little flavor on its own. I suggest not soaking it in water but in either veggie broth or add it dry to your dish.

Love the TVP

Posted by Reviewer1272276 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The is the BEST product ever!! :-) The price was excellent compared to local stores and with the special flat fee shipping rate it was a great deal.

So good i ordered 12 on my second batch...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Texture is great! Vegetarian products could not get any better than this because it's so versatile and one can control the consistency/flavour the finished 'meat' product takes. Recommended A++ - A meat-eater (:

TVP is a great Staple

Posted by Reviewer2613470 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use TVP solo and blended into other foods. Mostly I prepare it and treat it as whatever protein I flavored it like. Bob's Red Mill TVP is the brand I've used the most and like the way it turns out. Great price in comparison to other proteins such as ground beef. Give it a try, you might find you like it and how friendly it is to your wallet.

simply good

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well with tacos, pasta, soup, almost anything where you need a little protein. Very easy to rehydrate and takes seasoning very well. Just know that the texture will be soft and if you want to make a burger you'll probably need a binding agent.

Great product

Posted by 4858061756926682861 on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this on a whim and upon trying it out I was amazing - it is so simple and ready in a flash. When added to sauces or stirfrys it's a great alternative to mince meat, to me it tastes exactly the same. I use vegetable stock when re-hydrating to give it some extra flavor.

Great Protein Option

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan I love using TVP because it is easy to add to such things as soup to boost up the protein for the day. It is the perfect solution for cold weather areas where extra protein in the winter is necessary. Additionally I love to make vegan meatless crumble and/or vegan burgers from TVP. It is very easy to use and can be taken anywhere because it is very light. Bob's Red Mill has a great product here and it does not have a slightly "off" smell like other brands.

Will buy again and again and again

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great for EVERYTHING where you carnivores would use ground meat, and for so much else like making veggiebacon. Doesn't taste anything when not marinated or spiced. The price is awesome.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT! Versatile and super tasty!

Posted by LittlePancake on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can not sing the praises of this product enough! Since first trying this product from iherb a couple of months ago I've started using it in so many of the dishes that I cook. As a vegetarian I am always looking to branch out with my protein sources and try out new recipes and I'm so pleased to have found such a convenient and versatile meat substitute. I tend to use it in veggie lasagnes, pasta sauces, and to bulk out veggie burgers or bean patties. Holds the flavor wonderfully and re-hydrates super quick so it's very convenient to use when cooking. Love this product having reordered it and will continue to purchase this item.