Ubehandlet hvetekli

Posted by etiskhandel on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Inneholder flere naeringstoffer og en rik kilde til fiber, dersom du ikke spiser saa mye gront. Holdbarheten er kortere enn vanlig mel, det er jo derfor man behandler melet, men det naturlige er alltid best! ;) Jeg bruker det til bakst, og i pannekaker, og til pannekakene bruker jeg agave-sirup istedet for sukker/lonnesirup. Det blir jo dobbelt sunnhet :) Denne posen med ubehandlet hvetekli koster 8-9 kr!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nutritious, and good for the body. An important ingredient to give my morning oatmeal porrigdge some more volume :)

Another Great Bob's Red Mill Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes a very healthy addition to your baking!

Excellent product, great way to add fibre to your diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product often in muffins. Always turns out great.

Happy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Quaker unprocessed bran and put several TBS in my morning juice. It, along with my usual breakfast kept me satisfied until lunchtime. After Quaker ceased making it I was at a loss to find another that met my satisfaction------until I was introduced to Bob's Red Mill unnprocessed bran. It is excellent. Best I've had, bar none.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'll order it again!

like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great way of getting xtra fiber, throw into your oatmeal or baking.

So happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this vendor to replace a national brand which cancelled their somewhat similar boxed product. It was received fresh and in great condition, we are totally pleased. Will be back for more! ;')

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this for the first time today and am eager to make bran muffins with it. I added it to Bob's Red Mill Creamy Wheat hot cereal and it made such a fine addition. A little closer to the old Wheat Hearts flavor.