Cant go wrong with this one!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than the 13 bean soup.

Good soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soup is very versatile and delicious. You can either make it with just water or you can add boullion cubes, your own vegetables, and meat, or any combination of the above and it always comes out tasting good.

Love this soup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soup -- easy to make and very flavorful. I add a few cubes of vegetarian boullion and some chopped onions and it makes it amazing! My meat-eating husband loves it as well!

Great Soup Mix!! Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never tried these soup mixes before, as I was skeptical about natural food tasting good. Nicely Surprised!! It is easy and delicious! I think I found my weekday meal package. I did not add any meat or extra veggies because I wanted to see how it really tasted out of a bag. I simmered about 1 hour in chicken broth with fresh rosemary and tyme with sea salt and fresh ground pepper, and the result was very tasty and reminded me of homemade barley soup! Fantastic soup mix and highly recommended.

Bob's Red Mill Vegi Soup - Get someQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Just put it in a pot and throw in some meat, a few other veggies and some bouillon and yummmmmmmm. I need to buy more.

Vegi Soup Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

delicious and nutritious

Oтли4нo!

Posted by AnonymousRussia on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cмecь пo цeнe в двa paзa нижe чeм у нac пoxoжaя в aшaнe, тoлькo бeз cпeций. Нo cпeции - этo кoпeйки. Отличнaя cмecь, буду бpaть eщe. Пoкa этo eдинcтвeнный тoвap (из eды), пpeтeндующий нa пocтoянную пoкупку.

Delicious Soup without the Fuss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chop up a few veggies and combine them with a cup of this soup mix for a hearty and healthy dinner the whole family will love. This is my go-to product for winters here in Korea and I just love how easy it is to make this soup. Perfect with some cornbread!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have little alphabet pieces

Excellent mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Teaches me to spell as well as being very tasty. Just what you need for a soup or stew base.