Vital Wheat Gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works really easy in making seitan. For someone who recently became a vegan makes making seitan a snap

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is so hard to find wheat gluten in the store anymore, with all the frenzy about wheat gluten intolerance. So, I am glad that iHerb has it available. I make my own seitan, and it is delicious, and high in protein, which makes it a good vegan protein option. Highly recommend for those who are not gluten intolerant.

Perfect everytime.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this brand exclusively for VWG now, because the quality is amazing, it's cheap, long lasting and makes excellent seitan and baked goods.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality product!

Good protein source, timely delivery and good prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are vegetarians and I had been looking for a protein source to be included in our diet, especially because I wanted to lose some weight. We make seitan out of the flour. This product is excellent as I found that this has a higher protein to carbohydrate ratio compared to other wheat gluten flour brands. The prices at iherb are unbeatable, especially when you order in bulk and save on shipping costs.

Mircea Micula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the wheat gluten I ordered, it makes a lot of difference in my rye bread. I wish I had discovered this secret sooner. Thank you.

Perfect For Low Carb Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make the most delicious bread when mixed with almond flour and yeast. Who says you got to give it all up for a low carb diet!! Use "JA C 8 00 0" without the spaces for credit!

Gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. Thanks.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s the best for vegans as a meat substitute and it’s high in protein.

This product is indispensable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is crucial to home bread baking especially when using 100% whole wheat and whole grain flour. It gives elasticity to the finished product, without it the bread is crumbly. Since I only eat home baked bread, I would miss terribly if it was not readily available. It is also the product used to make Seitan; a vegan or vegetarian food.