Best Whey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only whey product I've found that is all whey concentrate, without 'isolates' in it. Protein isolates can be hard for your body to process.

Unflavored whey protein

Posted by veronicar on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this product to bake, not for shakes. I add a bit of baking powder and water or almond milk, a bit of oat flour, or oatmeal mix and to the microwave.. Voila you get a protein bread that tastes like you want it to, because you can add natural extracts to the water.. I use maple, vainilla or almond.. love this product like no other!!

love the Whey Protein Powder,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mixes up very good and does not distort the taste of anything you mix it with.

Simple whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a simple whey protein to add to food or drinks, this is it. I didn't want one of those post-workout drinks that has tons of additives, I wanted to be able to actually read and understand the ingredient list. This has two: whey protein and soy lecithin for mixability. Bonus, iHerb got this to me super quick!

Electrically Static

Posted by aRPiieS on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not the best taste and very static stuff, when taking a scoop, this powder fly everywhere due the static charge.

Easy to mix your own

Posted by GymYenn on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very easily mixable with your own drinks. Good seal after it is opened. Would love it to be in bigger packs versions.

Lost 70lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein, sweet and good, from a wholesome manufacturer I add a scoop of this protein to my oatmeal every morning and that help stabilize me and keep me for eating junk

pure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i really like this whey , without any flavours the taste is not that much good but it's fine it's just pure واي بروتين صافي جيد بس الطعم مو مره اسد خشمي واشربه لكن اتوقع انه اصفى بروتين شفته

Good quality whey powder

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. The texture and the taste are very good. Highly recommended. The price is a little bit expensive though.

Excellent & Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for protein shakes, cookies, muffins and more. One of the best whey proteins I have found on the market and reasonably priced.

1 2 3