Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this flour especially when paired with oat flour. I also like the idea of using whole grains where possible and brown rice is certainly a good one.

Richard Dutton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the service and the product. First time I have ever tried this kind of flour. Will order again soon. Used the recipes at Bob's Red Mill, and they turned out wonderfull and delicious. I won't use anything else now.

Wonderful!

Posted by favs-of-lala on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it with cornmeal in my cornbread. Excellent product.

Grate for gluten free baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for glutenfree baking. It makes i nice crust on the bread, it gives a nice, golden baked brown color and also add fiber. 1 part oat, 1 part Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour and ove part tapioca flour mixed with lots of eggs and a little milk of your choise makes wonderfull thin pancakes! Let it swell over night, and mix in a blender to avoid oat-lumps.

Dog Treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make organic dog treats and they love them!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this as a substitute for white flour. iHerb has a better price than our local stores.

Bob's Red Mill product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being a celiac this is a must have in our house.

gluten free at it's best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good substitute for white flour

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I needed some rice flour for a new recipe for dog treats and couldn't find it at any local store so googled it and found iHerb. It just so happened they were having a great special for $1.99 flat shipping so I ordered enough to last awhile and saved a bundle. I'm VERY happy with my purchase, and it arrived quickly also. Four paws up!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality flour for a reasonable price - so simple and so much cheaper than trying to find it in my grocery store (and paying crazy high prices because it's in the "health food" section)