we like groats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In an age of highly processed foods, this is a step back to a natural product. I like the nutty taste of these whole oats and the slight snap or pop when you chew them. The pilaf recipe on the package is very good. Having read a recent article on the concentration of arsenic in rice, we will opt to replace brown rice with groats in those recipes that call for rice. I find that the taste of the groats is far superior to rice anyway. Can't find this product in stores that carry Bob's products, but the cost of buying in bulk from the manufacturer was not an issue. Try them you may like them

Oat Groats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love being able to press my own oats in my oat roller to keep the nutrients intact as long as possible. I can make oatmeal or grind it to a coarse grain and my own cream of wheat style cereal using some other grains as well.

Awesome wholesome grain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love using these groats in cereals cause they're really filling & have a nice texture when cooked. I will definitely re-order this in time to come!

Fast and fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product shipped quickly! Thanks iHerb!

Whole Grain Oat Groats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Every morning the oats, millet, beans, barley mixed and made congee. Tasty and healthy. Thanks!

General Good Health and Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whole grains are so powerful in healing and general good health. We have trouble finding them in Korea. So we are thankful iHerb has a way to bring good things to those of us not having that accessibility. We have respected Bob's Red Mill for it's quality and are not surprised iHerb sells it.

Great Product but Not Great Price Hike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price increased maybe 40% last month for this product, a substantial jump for all Bobs red mill grains. A pity as it's really good to use.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice oat groats.