Love this millet flour! Great alternative to wheat flour; no gluten!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Millet flour is so good for you and full of protein. I use it to make waffles, cakes and other baked goods and it works very well. Store this in the frigerator/freezer for better life. It is a very fine grind. I like being able to get it here at a great price rather than going to Whole Foods and spending too much there. Highly recommend.

trusted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trust Bob's millet flour to be processed and packaged in a gluten free facility. the flour is always fresh and my bread always turns out nice

Whole Grain Stone Ground Millet Flour is Another Nutritious GREAT Bobs Red Mill Item!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product to use in baking! I appreciate the fact that this item is ALL NATURAL and gluten free!

Millet Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Product.

Great for a different tatse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste like grapenuts! good bread!

good stuff

Posted by detoxhealing on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make homemade GF dumpling wrappers along with rice flour and tapioca flour. Great!

chili con veges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I made a detox chili con veges and millet flour is good for thickening the sauce. This is now part of my pantry supplies.

Millet Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for making vegan cake/breads. Good pricing too!

My review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it will buy it again

Makes wonderful gluten-free sandwich bread

Posted by hotdogtopus on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this, tapioca, and rice flours to make gluten-free sandwich brain and it's amazing. Who would have thunk? The flavor is mild enough, but you should still add in rice flours or sorghum when you use it.

1 2