Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just tried one of these and they are great. Everyone in the family loves them. They are not too sweet, and are soft - like a cross between a muffin and a cookie. Very disappointed to find they are out of stock already as I wanted to order at least 10 more. You'd never know these are gluten-free. IHERB - PLEASE BRING IN MORE FLAVOURS

Tasty, moist, nutritious and filling

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for meal replacement bars and bought this one because the ingredients were what I was looking for and because our cat is named Bobo, so it would be a nice surprise for my wife. Upon eating it, I became a fan. It's a super tasty bar. I thought it might have been a little sweet at first bite, but when I finished it seemed fine. Apart from some corn derived product in it, all the ingredients were on my list of OK foods. And at 180 calories, this plus a shake replaced a meal beautifully. Also great on flights where I want something healthy to snack on too. Love it, and so does my wife! (Bobo hasn't tried it yet... and probably won't.)

Very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

Tasty and nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer2645526 on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very handy to have a couple of these bars laying around for when you're in a hurry. One bar is about the same nutrition as 1 cup of oatmeal, so when I'm in a rush I eat one of these plus a protein shake and you have a nutritious meal/snack. I really like the texture of the bars, not too soft and not too hard. Flavor is excellent as well, not too sweet and not too bland. Highly recommended!

Fodmaps free easy energy on the go

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can get this bar from iherb. Price is great, even with shipping! Tastes nice. Filling, per pack I get 360 cal. Lots of energy for the money. And no tummy trouble. I like both this one and the the coconut one. Not sure which one I like the most.

Delicious!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! Excellent texture and flavor. I will be buying more.

Really Good

Posted by 5191178577448894443 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will certainly purchase again. after my 1st bite , I immediately regretted ordering just 1.

Love this Oat Bar!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great product but wish it was at a better price as it is delicious and hard to put down. It won't stop me from ordering more!I can't find it anywhere else so Please put it on sale more often! Thanks iherb for having it available.

Nice!

Posted by 4952184479671901331 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste :)

always order one or two with every iherb order

Posted by 5361618271340075300 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hese bars are really tasty. Not sure if they are super healthy. But one or two per month is fine. I really like the flavor. Its a pretty big bar so I usually dvide it and eat it in 2 days.

1 2