My preference)

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It stirs well, dense and does not fall apart. Even the weight of it slightly heavier counterparts. Sponge is very bright and looks good in the bathroom. In the middle of a tight mesh for exfoliate the skin.

Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sponge is very good quality. But the color I received didn't much with the one I ordered.

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this sponge - the exfoliating side is not to hash but still effective, quality is good, I think I will order again.

Worst than a dollar store loofah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it only once and threw it away right after my shower. The material is so rough it left scratches all over my skin! And there is no "2 in 1" thing. Both parts are the same.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this product to people who like to use sponge instead of wash cloth. Holds sit shape, cleans great and lasts a long time. I don't have to replace this as often as I had to with other products.

Great Sponge

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What can I say, it does its job. Not rough on skin.iHerb provide me with good customer service and they pick,pack and post my order very quickly and provide a wonderful DHL service which delivers my order in a timely manner. The over all service is fabulous, Thank you.

fast shipping, I will recommend for my friends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast shipping, I will recommend for my friends. Good quality

Body Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little rough, but scrubs your very well, and it's large in size.