Best Allergy Relief Medicine on the Market---NO side effects---Very Effective!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. My entire family uses it and we have recommended it to everyone we know. After I give it to someone to try, they always ask me where I got it because it works amazingly. They all have said the same thing......that it is remarkable at how well this product works for allergies. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Also, iHerb is a wonderful company to do business with. Prices are good and shipping is very quick. Never had a problem with them over the years.

more effective than OTC's for me, no breathing problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from seasonal allergies as well as indoor allergies. The severity ranges in minor sniffles to episodes that compromise my ability to work, drive etc... In addition, they can trigger asthmatic episodes. I had tried several OTC's. Claratin would work for me, but after taking it for several days, I would start having trouble breathing. Eventually, Claratin became less therapeutic as well. At that point, I started looking on iherb for an alternative allergy remedy. I was pessemistic, but chose two based on reviews. I LOVED this one! Take it per instructions, sublingually (dissolves under tongue). For maximum benefit, do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking it. It is amazing, with absolutely NO side effect of difficulty breathing. I've since given it to my (begrudgen) father. He also found it impressive. I've also broken a tab in half for my 7 year old with good results. I'd recommend trying it.

MUST TRY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions drugs, EVERYTHING made him drowsy and upset his stomach.. This is the ONLY thing that works without side affects. It is AWESOME and I am recommending it to everyone.

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

After trying many, this one seems to do the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This years Spring allergy season was exceptionally one of the hardest to get through. I knew people who didn't normally have allergy symptoms that were reeling from the effects of pollen everywhere. Out of desperation I reached for several over the counter and prescribed medications. I was in a perpetual land of very unpleasant side effects as a result. I went to an herbalist who made a very expensive herbal allergy tea which had little effect. I went through several different brands of homeopathic remedies which only took a slight edge off of my sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin, scratchy throat and so on. Until I finally came across some seemingly positive reviews on this product. I gave it a shot and purchased two boxes here at iherb. I feel as though I found the Holy Grail! Finally I have something that works! I probably go through about 4 tablets a day if I'm outdoors for about 4 hours or so. And maybe about 8 if I'm on a serious mountain-bike ride or hiking. I am grateful to have discovered this product and not have to be buzzed out of my head from side effects. I still notice an itchy throat from time to time, but this is easily remedied with a gargle of water and then I'm fine. I hope you have the same happy results!!! ~♥~

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My children suffer from allergies all season long. Unlike those other brands, this is all natural and I'm not scared to give them to my kids.

Boericke & Tafel Allergiemittel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Controls symptoms quickly and the product can be used every hour as needed. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Safe remedy for allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps if you are allergic to cats!

spring allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This probably the best allergy pill Ive taken. I took this pill for a week and a half and all my symptoms were gone didn't even finish the pack! saving the rest for next allergy season.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.