It is miracle in the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My whole family and all of my friends use it. If taken at the very first signs of cold or flu it stops them immediately. We also take it as a preventive measure after/during being around sick people. It works like magic. I always have it with me in my purse. I highly recommend this product.

North Carolina - Wilkes County

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this homeopathic product for about 15 years now. Works great, the sooner you start it when you suspect a cold the more effecti it is.

realy works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu. We don't get sick unless I don't have any on hand.

Works Wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feel a cold or flu coming on? Fighting the symptoms? Alpha CF will get you through quicker than you thought possible, especially if you take this at the first signs of illness.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has stopped me from getting sick many times.

Works every time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for warding off colds and flu!

ALPHA CF

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WONDERFUL PRODUCT. HAVE NOT HAD A COLD IN SEVERAL YEARS. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT AS SOON AS SIGNS OF A COLD APPEAR.

Great Cold Prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

we have taken this for years at the first sign of cought, sore throat, runny nose, or any early symptom.

I'd recommend Alpha CF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started with Alpha CF for children on the recommendation of a friend. when I went back to get more at the health food store they sold out. I got the adult version and adjusted the serving portions and now we all use the same bottle. 120 count. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I found the product online for about 1/2 the price. I feel comfortable offering this to my children and they have a pleasant taste. Even my picky daughter will take them without a problem. She actually likes them so I have to put them out of her way.

1 2 3