Worth the "Burn"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These little drops are a bit strong under the tongue but not unbearable. You can dilute them with water if desired. In any case , if you've got an upper respiratory/ flu or flu-like condition, this is a powerful ally to keep on hand. Offers very quick results.

B&T Alpha CF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years and wouldn't be without it at home and in my locker at work....at the first sign of cold or flu I start taking the product and it doesn't take as long to start feeling better. I especially like the liquid formula as it seems to work faster than the tables and sometimes it is hard to find. I'm glad I found it at iHerb.com!

Use it all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for both my husband & I at the first sign of a cold & it really helps get rid of it quicker!

The Best Cold Prevention EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Big fan of Alpha CF for years and years and with half our staff sick all around me in the winter months and exotic germs coming into our resort area all ski season, I am staying healthy with this fabulous remedy!

this seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i take this and this has to be the best, it does work for cold and flus. but only effective if taken early on.

g