Practical and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

MR. Finch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product does help with aches and pains

Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help with bruising.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Pain releaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

Posted by JanMartin on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tablets are large, not the tiny pellets or balls that most are used to with homeopathic remedies. Doesn't have a twist dispenser either so be careful when you take the cap off, or they will spill all over. We are going back to Bioron brand.

Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

1 2